Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (or In the Title)



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Top Ten Tuesday has to be one of my favorite memes. It is so creative, and I'm sorry to miss it so often. Today is a fun topic. I think everyone who knows me is aware that my favorite color is red. When I was a kid I used to dream of owning a candy apple red corvette. The closest I ever got was a maroon Camaro. I work for a company whose colors are red, black, and white. My iPhone is red. Many of my clothes are red. The only place you won't find much red is in my house decor. Not sure why, but it worked out that way.

Now, I get to share books with red on the cover or in the title. These might be books I've read, but they might not. I'm simply going for color.

Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (or In the Title)



Read this. Loved it!


Read the whole series. Was so bummed when it ended.


Only had a chance to read the first book in this series. Need to order the next two.


Didn't know how I would feel about this book, but I ended up loving it all.


Enjoyed this one. I want to pick up her Watson Chronicles too.


Either I picked this up or someone gave it to me as a present.


Picked this up as a Kindle freebie. Read a bit and loved it, but haven't had time to dig back into it.


Met this author at a writers conference. Liked his style and bought a copy of this before I left. 


Bought this one a couple years ago. Haven't read it yet, but want to dig into it one day. 


Not my typical read, but I like to be unpredictable sometimes. Love the red purse. Haven't been able to find one in real life that looks as nice as on that cover.

What books are you talking about this week? 

6 comments:

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

Love how the red stands out on all these covers. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visting, Alicia. Hope you have a great week too.

Marie - Pages To Explore said...

I haven't read any of these but many look really interesting. I might have to see if my library has any of them.

My TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I haven’t read any of these, but they’re very pretty!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Destiny @ Howling Libraries said...

Great list! I haven't read these, but they look good. :)

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

I love the cover for the Paris Wife. So pretty!